And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.And God called the light Day and the darkness he called Night.
And the evening and the morning were the first day.
What took God such a long time to accomplish - an entire week - will be as easy as walking down a garden path in summer.Though the first few weeks are going to feel different - notice I said "feel," rather than be - you will not have to do as much work and create the wheel over and over again. This time will be the last time. You also will not have to pay someone for help in consolidating your debt by going deeper into debt.
The Financial Genie grants you three wishes:1. You will find relief.
2. It will be easier than creating heaven and earth.
3. You will become solvent, no matter how much money is in question.Three things. That's all it takes.
No biggie. And no worries.
But...yes ...there is one tiny hurdle or down side - or what is masked as a down side. You will need to do three things.
1. Tear up your credit cards for good and close your accounts with those credit cards.
2. Make a commitment to never use any unsecured debt again. By unsecured debt I mean anything that is not collateralized such as a car or house...and yes, this includes personal loans. They will have to be collateralized.
3. If you want to take things a step further, you might want to consider reading up on everything you can about debt and its implications along with several books that discuss prosperity in all its many forms.
This is what your first day creating financial freedom is about. Nothing more. Here at the Financial Genie we will be keeping things simple because the Financial Genie likes simplicity. And this means we'll be keeping the first day of the Financial Genie's information short.
We invite you to have fun with all of this.
Fun? Remember fun? You more than likely have been losing sleep, having back pain or migraines with all the financial problems you've been encountering. But things are going to improve because you are the engine of this locomotive. Take heart and trust that things will get better. It took awhile to get where you are. And it will take awhile to get solvent.
A word about bookending.
If you need a new fridge, or some other expensive item that you know you probably don't have enough money to purchase, or the roof has a leak, or you have an important presentation to make and you're feeling insecure or you're going for an important interview or asking for a raise, make sure that you bookend. This means to call someone before your presentation to get support. After the event, call the person back to let them know how you did or how you feel about how it went. Everyone needs support in making such decisions, then hearing the kudos afterward.
Quote for today: "The world is awash in money." ~ Ted Turner